Creamy Skin Regenerating Mask 460ml
A deeply moisturising mask that replaces paraffin treatments. The active ingredients of the mask stimulate the regeneration of the epidermis, strengthen the skin's natural defences, soothe irritation, aid the healing of abrasions and restore the hydrolipidic balance of the skin. The mask neutralises unpleasant odours and is suitable for problematic and very sensitive skin. It can reduce redness and cracking of the skin. The main active ingredients are evening primrose oil, camellia oil, urea, shea butter, beta-glucan and allantoin.
Use: Using a spatula, take 5 ml for the hands and 7.5 ml for the feet and put in a small bowl. Apply to the skin with the spatula or a brush. Cover with plastic and put on a warm mitten/sock or wrap in a towel for 10–15 minutes. For professional and domestic use. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Beta glucan – Improves the body's immunity by increasing the activity of the skin's immune defence cells, the macrophages. Promotes the healing of wounds, restores the skin's structure, soothes irritation.
- Urea – in low concentration moisturises the skin deeply and makes it smooth. Helps wounds to heal and soothes skin irritations.
- Trehalose – disaccharide keeps the cell membrane healthy so moisture can penetrate the cell's core and the skin can restore itself. Has strong hydroscopic properties (absorbs moisture). Absorbs moisture from the environment and helps to keep enough moisture in the skin. Supports the skin's restoration and improves its elasticity. Absorbs odours coming from the human body.
- Camelina Sativa oil (camelina oil) – boosts skin's regeneration, helps with such conditions as eczema and psoriasis. Includes the necessary fatty acids and natural vitamin E (tocopherol), which strengthens the protective function of the skin, reduces water loss from the skin and improves its elasticity.
- Evening primrose oil – Restores the acidic hydro lipid balance in the skin. Derived from evening primrose seeds, includes approximately 85% unsaturated fats, omega-6 fatty acids that are necessary for keeping the skin in good condition. These fatty acids are necessary building blocks for phospholipids and play an important role in the proper functioning of cell membranes. Stimulate circulation.
- Shea butter – includes nourishing substances and vitamins E and F. Acts as a natural sun block. Has moisturising and smoothing properties, slows the skin's aging because it protects from the sun and toxins in the environment.
- Allantoin – has anti-inflammatory properties, soothes skin irritation, moisturises, smoothens and revives the skin. Protects the skin, makes it soft and makes healing faster. Deep moisturiser that makes the skin smooth. (baby creams often include allantoin)